miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

The World of Narnia.

Lately, I've been reading the beautiful saga of The Chronicles of Narnia and I am loving it.

Today, I'm going to talk about the third book, also called "The Horse and His Boy" and it talks about a boy called Shasta, "son" of a poor fishermen of Calormen. Anyway, the story begging when Shasta found that the horse of a visitor had the ability of talking like a human being.

This horse is from Narnia and he recived the name of bree from Shasta, once they escaped from the horrible house of the Fishemen.

That's a little part of the story... but I can pass all day long writing about this marvelous book. However this book surprised me a lot with the things that Aslan did... Why don't you go ahead and read the book? This book its a great friend when you are alone in your home, and the best of all is that it combines with a cup of tea for winter's time.

\(^-^\) Lots of kisses, Rianne.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario